Please note that there was a misprint on our Colonel Camp Mailing that stated camp begins on Sunday, August 8. Camp begins on SATURDAY, August 8. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused!
Do you want to. . .
- Meet other first-year students?
- Get involved at EKU?
- Get a jump start on your college experience?
Then Colonel Camp is for you!
What is Colonel Camp?
- It's a four day, three night program.
- You will participate in a variety of bonding and team building experiences with other first-year students.
- You will learn about EKU and the many extracurricular and leadership opportunities available.
- You will have the opportunity to get connected to campus and EKU prior to starting your first semester.
Students that particpate in and complete Colonel Camp:
- Will get the opportunity to move into their residence hall prior to the other new students.
- Will be required to serve as a peer leader by assisting fellow first-year students during Move-In-Day.
When is Colonel Camp?
Colonel Camp is available to incoming students prior to the beginning of Fall 2015 classes on August 8th-11th.
The Fall 2015 Colonel Camp can be accessed here.