There was a misprint on our publication. Please note that Colonel Camp begins on Saturday, August 8, 2015, NOT Sunday, August 8. Please plan accordingly.
Do you want to. . .
- Meet other first-year students?
- Get involved at EKU?
- Get a jump start on your college experience?
Then Colonel Camp is for you!
What is Colonel Camp?
- It's a four day, three night program.
- You will participate in a variety of bonding and team building experiences with other first-year students.
- You will learn about EKU and the many extracurricular and leadership opportunities available.
- You will have the opportunity to get connected to campus and EKU prior to starting your first semester.
Students that particpate in and complete Colonel Camp:
- Will get the opportunity to move into their residence hall prior to the other new students.
- Will be required to serve as a peer leader by assisting fellow first-year students during Move-In-Day.
When is Colonel Camp?
Colonel Camp is available to incoming students prior to the beginning of Fall 2015 classes on August 8th-11th. If you are an out of state student or if it would be an undue burden to make two trips to campus (one for Camp and one to Move in), you may stay on campus in the Summer Hall until you move into your Fall assignment. The cost is $16 per day, and it is temporary, so you will have to move your items twice, but we encourage you to consider this option if there are not other options available to you.
Registration begins on May 4, 2015 at 12:00 PM. You will not be able to register until that time.
The Fall 2015 Colonel Camp can be accessed here.